*****Due to 1st Touch Academy being cancelled last week due to weather. The date will be made up on June 2nd, 2021 6pm Eastern Regional Park******
2021 PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Baltimore Bays 1st TOUCH Academy training program is for children ages 4 to 8 years. The program is designed to introduce our youngest players to the game. Research has shown that involvement in sport at a young age will help in developing basic motor and cognitive skills. The program uses fun based soccer training activities that focus on developing a range of fundamental skills. Specific focus is given to:
- Agility, balance, and coordination
- Physical awareness
- Movement patterns and sequences
- Spatial awareness
- Social skills
- Listening skills
- Each session has been designed around fun based games that promote the programs core values.
- The program has been designed by professional soccer coaches for the early development of children in soccer.
- Each class is delivered by highly enthusiastic and experienced Baltimore Bays youth soccer coaches.
While the theme of the session is soccer, the main focus of the program is to help develop a strong physical foundation and enhance advanced motor skills.
- Each session typically runs between 45 to 60 minutes, with one session per week over a 6 week period.
- Courses are offered in the Fall and Spring.
DATES: Every Wednesday beginning April 7th, 2021, and ending on May 12th, 2021.
TIMES: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
WHERE: Eastern Regional Park - 11723 Eastern Ave - Middle River, MD 21220
AGES: 4 to 8
GENDER: Girls & Boys
FEES: $75.00 per participant
UNIFORMS: Baltimore Bays Soccer 1st Touch Academy Shirt will be provided
CONTACT: Kevin Healey @ email@example.com
Program Payment Portal: 1st Touch Academy Payment Here
Please download the following waiver forms and bring them to the 1st day of the Academy. Waiver forms will be onsite if you forget to bring the forms. You will need the form to participate.
1st Touch Academy Waiver: WAIVER FORM HERE
Baltimore County Recreation & Parks Covid 19 Waiver: WAIVER FORM HERE
The Baltimore Bays in partnership with the Bengies Chase Recreation Council Travel Soccer Program