The Baltimore Bays 1stTOUCH soccer training program is for children ages 3 to 5 years. The program is designed to introduce our youngest players to the game. Research has shown that involvement in sport at a young age will help in developing basic motor and cognitive skills. The program uses fun based soccer training activities that focus on developing a range of fundamental skills. Specific focus is given to:
- Agility, balance and coordination
- Physical awareness
- Movement patterns and sequences
- Spatial awareness
- Social skills
- Listening skills
- Each session has been designed around fun based games that promote the programs core values.
- The curriculum has been created by professional educators that have extensive experience in designing child centered learning and training programs.
- Each class is delivered by highly enthusiastic and experienced Baltimore Bays youth soccer coaches.
While the theme of the session is soccer, the main focus of the program is to help develop a strong physical foundation and enhance advanced motor skills.
- Each session typically runs between 45 to 60 minutes, with one session per week over a 6 week period.
- Courses are offered during the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
AGES: 3 to 5
GENDER: Girls & Boys
FEES: $150 (Family rate 15% discount)
UNIFORMS: Baltimore Bays Soccer Club Shirt will be provided
CONTACT: Patrick Healey - firstname.lastname@example.org