Baltimore Bays Parent Expectations
- Enjoy my child’s opportunity to experience the benefits of sport.
- Trust in my child’s ability to have fun as well as to perform and achieve excellence on his/her own.
- Help my child to learn the right lessons from winning and losing and from individual accomplishments and mistakes.
- Respect my child’s teammates and fellow parents as well as the players, parents and coaches from opposing teams.
- Give only encouragement and applaud only positive accomplishments whether for my child, his/her teammates, their opponents or the officials.
- Respect my child’s coach and support his/her efforts.
- Insure that my child will attend all games and practices possible and, when not possible, I agree to inform the coach in advance.
- Be responsible to report to the Baltimore Bays Administration any perceived misconduct by coach, player, parent or official so it can be dealt with in the appropriate manner.
I Will Never:
- Disrespect my child’s coach and support his/her efforts.
- Instruct from the sidelines unless asked to by the coach.
- Disrespect all facilities made available so my child can play games and practice his/her sport.
- Disrespect any equipment or uniform that may be loaned to my child so that he/she can participate.
- Disrespect the officials and their authority during games.
- Demonstrate threatening or abusive behavior or use foul language.
- Come to a event intoxicated or bring onto the event fields any alcoholic beverages.